Powering the World’s Largest Service Providers and Enterprises
The world’s largest service providers and enterprises rely on the Sonus SBC 5210 to protect their real-time communication networks. The Sonus SBC 5210 serves a critical role in enabling and activating real-time communications. By integrating Sonus SBCs into the network, these powerful devices protect, secure, simplify and standardize real-time, SIP-based multimedia communications – including voice over IP (VoIP) and video – enabling customers’ UC vision to become a reality.
Service provider and large enterprise customers need a scalable solution that can be implementable globally. The Sonus SBC 5210 is continually selected for its performance metrics and industry-leading session capacity of 64,000 sessions.
For ultimate network security and unparalleled interoperability, look no further than the 5210 SBC.
- A Proven hardware architecture that offers predictable and assured performance
- Feature-rich interworking across voice, video and collaborative without compromising performance or scale
- Complete security for signaling and media, Including traffic policing, Denial of Service (DoS) and Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) attack detection and blocking, and rogue Real-Time Transport Protocol (RTP) protection
- Ensure privacy on the media (SRTP) and signaling (IPSec/TLS) path without sacrificing scalability
- Microsoft Lync 2013 and qualified in 2010 as well as performance Miercom verified