A Different Class of SBC
Sonus designed the SBC 5110 to be a different class of SBC: one that addresses the high session requirements of medium-to-large enterprises and regional service providers in an all-IP multimedia environment. The SBC 5110 platform (supporting up to 10,000 sessions) provides the industry-leading capabilities of Sonus’ SBC 5210 and SBC 7000: robust security, unparalleled scalability, flexible SIP session routing and interoperability. The SBC 5110 delivers superior, secure multimedia support for audio, video and data for the most demanding of enterprises and service providers.
EXPECT MORE FROM THE SONUS SBC 5110:
- A Proven hardware architecture that offers predictable and assured performance
- Complete network protection from theft of service and attack, including Denial of Service (DoS) and Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS)
- Ensure privacy on the media (SRTP) and signaling (IPSec/TLS) path without sacrificing scalability
- Feature-rich interworking across voice, video and collaboration
- Modular DSP design to meet the demands of Real-Time Communications
- Microsoft Lync 2013- and 2010-qualified as well as Miercom performance verified.